Sunday, April 6, 2008

Nice weekend, Columbus BlueJackets Hockey, and Marion Star Newspaper article.

This weekend Dewgrl and I took advantage of the nice weather and visited a few local parks to walk around. We didn't do much Waymarking, and only found one cache. That cache was one that we had found previously, but since we were in the park anyhow we dropped by to check on it.

Today we, along with my brother, headed down to Nationwide Arena for the Bluejackets season finale. They ended up losing, which was a disappointment, but it was still a pretty decent game. We did get to see Keith Tkachuk score his 500th career goal. Unfortunately since he plays for St. Louis, it was a goal against us. It came late in the third period, short handed, and on an empty net almost coast-to-coast.

I got word this evening that the Geocaching article for which I was interviewed appeared in the Marion Star today. I've only skimmed it online, so I'm not sure if there is anything more in the actual print edition.

http://www.marionstar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080406/NEWS01/804060327

No comments: