Saturday, March 31, 2007

New video card, and a few more Waymarks posted

This afternoon I received a new (to me at least) video card that I've been waiting for. The PC I'm using came with on-board graphics, which were poor at best, and recently I've been having a lot of trouble with it causing my system to crash. I picked up a slightly used BFG GeForce 6200oc card on Ebay for a decent price. So far everything is working very well with the new card.

I managed to catch up on a few Waymarks this evening. I figured I should do so as I'm planning to go out tomorrow and finish my Map Corps quad and will probably pick up more Waymarks along the way. This evening I posted 2 Neon Lights; Bun's Restaurant and The Nectar Candyland, both of which were promptly approved. The following have not been approved as of this writing. Ohio Wesleyan University under Universities and Colleges, a water tower, a webcam, and an art museum.

So we'll see what tomorrow brings. I know for certain that I'll be getting a Quonset hut, a couple of ice cream stands, and a cannon, but I'm not sure what else I'll find.

No comments: