Saturday, June 9, 2007

A little more catch-up.

I had a few moments free this evening so I decided to go through a little more of my back log. I posted 5 locations in the US National Register of Historic Places; The Hotel Harding, Ohio Wesleyan University Student Observatory, The Dr. David Henderson House, the Hanby House, and Towers Hall. All of those were quickly approved by silverquill, and I'm beginning to think that he does nothing except approve Waymarks :) . In addition to those I also stacked a few locations as well. I dropped The Oldest Concrete Street in America into the "First of its kind" category, after previously listing it under the Ohio Historical Markers, and Superlatives categories. I also put the register for Ohio's highpoint into the Summit Registers, and Guest Books categories. While technically I didn't mark this in any other categories, I did mark the highpoint itself, which is only a few feet away, in the Superlatives, and Ohio Historical Markers categories the other day. The First of its Kind, Guest Book and Summit Register haven't been approved yet.

No comments: