Monday, May 12, 2008

500 posted


I just realized that I submitted my 500th Waymark this evening. I hadn't really been paying attention, but I did know that I was close. It ended up being a local Recycling Drop-off that I just submitted. This particular drop-off is pretty much my secondary drop-off. There is another place that is closer to home, but the bins there are often full. When they are I end up having to drive down to the one I Waymarked. Sometimes I stop by this Waymark after work, since it is on my way home. That way I don't have to waste gas to take a special trip to drop off the recyclables.

I was planning to catch up on some of my back log, however I can't seem to find a file containing the coords for many of them. So I may have to end up pulling a BQ and wipe 'em out to start all over again. It wouldn't be a big deal since the majority of mark in my backlog are very local. I really wouldn't be losing much.


I also attempted to visit the local used book/video game store the other day, but it turns out they have closed. It stinks having to make a Waymark invisible, but even more when it was a place that I really liked. I used to drop in there when I was in town to pick up some books there. They always had decent prices (I picked up many books for a quarter) and the folks working there were friendly and helpful. It's sad to see them go.

No comments: