Monday, May 28, 2007

A little waymarking this weekend.

Since Dewgrl's sister was in town this weekend, we didn't get to do too much Waymarking. However when we dropped her off at the airport, I took some time to grab a few marks. Of course we got the airport itself, some abstract art inside, a static aircraft display, and I managed to find a few time capsules in there as well. When we left, we also stopped at a nearby pet cemetery, and another aircraft display almost right across the road from the pet cemetery. On the way home we decided to stop over at Hoover Reservoir, since it was sort of on the way home. I visited a couple of Ohio Historic Markers, and also marked 3 others along the way. Doing this put me up to 101 Waymarks posted in the category. My 100th was this one, which isn't approved at the time of this writing. We also Waymarked the dam at Hoover Reservoir, and the Disc Golf Course. Needless to say I was excited about getting my 100th posted in the Ohio Historic Markers.

No comments: